Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Dear God

[Intro]


[F]-[C]-[Dm]-[Am]-[B]-[F]-[C]   x2


(Verse)

[F]      [C]           [Dm]               [Am]

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line

[Bb]             [F]          [C]

Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find

[F]       [C]         [Dm]               [Am]

While I recall all the words you spoke to me

     [Bb]                [F]

Can't help but wish that I was there

     [C]

Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah



(Chorus)


[F] [C]     [Dm]        [C]

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is

   [Bb]                    [F]

to hold her when I'm not around,

         [C]

when I'm much too far away

[F]     [C]       [Dm]         [C]

We all need that person who can be true to you

      [B]             [F]

But I left her when I found her

   [C]

And now I wish I'd stayed

           [Bb]           [C]

’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired

      [A]         [Dm] [C] [Bb]

I'm missing you again oh no

          [F]

Once again


(Verse)

[F]             [C]        [Dm]            [Am]

There's nothing here for me on this barren road

       [Bb]                      [F]

There's no one here while the city sleeps

     [C]

and all the shops are closed

[F]            [C]          [Dm]               [Am]

Can't help but think of the times I've had with you

[Bb]              [F]            [C]

Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah



(Chorus)

[F] [C]      [Dm]         [C]

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is

    [Bb]                       F

to hold her when I'm not around,

         [C]

when I'm much too far away

[F]   [C]       [Dm]          [C]

We all need that person who can be true to you

  [Bb]              [F]

I left her when I found her

   [C]        

And now I wish I'd stayed

          [Bb]           [C]

’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired

      [A]        [Dm] [C][Bb]

I'm missing you again oh no

          F

Once again



[Verse]


[Dm]   [A]    [Bb]             [F]

Some search, never finding a way

[Dm]   [A] [Bb]           [F]

Before long, they waste away

[Dm]  [A] [Bb]                     [F]

I found you, something told me to stay

[Dm][A] [Bb]             [F]

I gave in, to selfish ways

[Gm]                      [C]

And how I miss someone to hold


when hope begins to fade...


[F]      [C]           [Dm]               [Am]

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line

[Bb]            [F]         [C]

Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find



[Chorus]


[F]  [C]    [Dm]          [C]

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is

   [Bb]              [F]

to hold her when I'm not around,

        [C]

when I'm much too far away

[F]   [C]      [Dm]            [C]

We all need the person who can be true to you

   [Bb]           [F]

I left her when I found her

   [C]

And now I wish I'd stayed

          [Bb]            [C]

’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired

        [A]       [Dm][C][Bb]

I'm missing you again oh no

           [F]

Once again



Hợp âm Dear God Nguồn: KingChords

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Những điều con yêu

1. [Am] Con yêu bình [F] minh mỗi khi thức [G] dậy Con yêu đàn [Em] chim nô đùa trên [Am] cây Con yêu nụ [F] hoa chúm chím giữa [G] vườn Con yêu giọt [Em] sương nắng sớm lung [Am] linh. 2. Con yêu làn [F] gió thổi qua mát [G] lạnh Con yêu hạt [Em] mưa tí ta tí [Am] tách Con yêu đoạn [F] đường mỗi khi đến [G] trường Con yêu nụ [Em] cười của con trước [Am] gương. ĐK: [F] Con yêu đôi tay [G] cha ấm áp [Em] Yêu sao ánh [Am] mắt của mẹ [F] Yêu những phút giây [G] bên bạn bè Và vẫn yêu [Em] mãi lời dạy thầy [Am] cô Yêu xem thật [G] nhiều quyển sách [Em] Yêu học thật [Am] nhiều bài hát [F] Yêu những bữa [G] cơm gia đình Và vẫn yêu [F] mãi một [G] ngày bình [C] yên Hợp âm Những điều con yêu Nguồn: KingChords

Iris Chords

Capo 7 to match the record. ATTENTION: Keep your ring finger and your pinky on the B and e strings through the whole song. Tuning:  E A D G B E Capo: 7th fret [Verse 1]          [G]        [Asus]      [Cadd9] And I'd give up forever to touch you          [G]            [Asus]       [Cadd9] Cause I know that you feel me somehow            [G]        [Asus]         [Cadd9] You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be       [Em]            [D]             [Cadd9] And I don't want to go home right now [Verse 2]     [G]         [Asus]          [Cadd9] And all I can taste is this moment     [G]      ...