Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Red (Ver 1)

STANDARD TUNING w/
CAPO ON 4 

 [Intro]      [F]      [Am]        

e|-----------------------------------|    

B|--------1-------1--------0-------|    

G|------2-------2--------0---------|     

 D|----3-------2--------0----------| 

A|-----------------------------------| 

E|-----------------------------------| 

 (Or, single strum each chord)

[F]  [Am]  [G]

(Verse)

                   [F]               [Am]

Lovin' him is like, drivin' a new Maserati

               [G]

Down a dead end street

[F]                        [Am]

Faster than the wind, passionate as sin

        [G]

Ended so suddenly

                   [F]

Loving him is like, tryin' to change your mind 

           [Am]                       [G]

Once you're already flying through the free fall

        [F]                [Am]

Like the colors in autumn so bright

                [G]         N.C.

Just before they lose it all


Chorus

              [F]                  [C]

Losing him was blue, like I'd never known

               [G]

Missing him was dark grey, all alone

                  [F]                     [Am]

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody

         [G]

You never met

                  [F]

But loving him was red

         [Am]      [G]

Re ee ed, re ee ed, re ee ed

              [F]

Lovin' him was red

         [Am]      [G]

Re ee ed, re ee ed, re ee ed


(Verse)

                      [F]                    [Am]

Touching him was like, realizing all you ever wanted 

                  [G]

Was right there in front of you

                      [F]                     [Am]

Memorizing him was as, easy as knowin' all the words

                   [G]

To your old favorite song

                          [F] 

Fighting with him was like tryin' to solve a 

             [Am]                         [G]

Crossword and realizing there's no right answer

                       [F]                      [Am]

Regretting him was like wishing you never found out 

                      [G]

That love could be that strong 


(Chorus)

              [F]                  [C]

Losing him was blue, like I'd never known

               [G]

Missing him was dark grey, all alone

                  [F]                     [Am]

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody

         [G]

You never met

                  [F]

But loving him was red

         [Am]         [G]

Re ee ed, re ee ed, oh red, re ee ed

       [F]             [Am]

Burnin' red, re ee ed, re ee ed

[G]

Re ee ed, 



(Bridge)

                        [F]             [C]

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echos

                   [Am]           [G]

Tellin' myself it's time now gotta let go 

                  [F]

But moving on from him is impossible 

    [C]                     [G]    

When I still see it all in my, head 

           [F] [Am][G]

And burning red

      [F]    [Am][G]

Burning was reeeeed


(Chorus)


                  [F F F] N.C.             [C C C] N.C.

Oh losing him was blue, like I'd never known

                [G G G] N.C.           [G G G] 

Missing him was dark grey, all alone

                  [F]                     [Am]

Forgetting him was like tryin' to know somebody

         [G]

You never met

                    [F]

Cause loving him was red

[Am]       [G]

Yeah, yeah, red

          [F] [Am][G]

Oh Burning reeeeeeeed


(Outro)

          [F]                [Am]            [G]

And that's Why he's spinnin' 'round in my head

                             [F]  

Comes back to me, burnin' red 

  Am     [G]

Yeah, yeah

                  [F]              [Am]

His love was like, drivin' a new Maserati

              [G]

Down a dead end street.




Hợp âm Red (Ver 1) Nguồn: KingChords

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Dear God

[Intro] [F]-[C]-[Dm]-[Am]-[B]-[F]-[C]   x2 ( Verse ) [F]      [C]           [Dm]               [Am] A lonely road, crossed another cold state line [Bb]             [F]          [C] Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find [F]       [C]         [Dm]               [Am] While I recall all the words you spoke to me      [Bb]                [F] Can't help but wish that I was there      [C] Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah ( Chorus ) [F] [C]     [Dm]        [C] Dear God the only thing I ask of you is    [Bb]                    [F] to hold her when I'm not around,   ...

Những điều con yêu

1. [Am] Con yêu bình [F] minh mỗi khi thức [G] dậy Con yêu đàn [Em] chim nô đùa trên [Am] cây Con yêu nụ [F] hoa chúm chím giữa [G] vườn Con yêu giọt [Em] sương nắng sớm lung [Am] linh. 2. Con yêu làn [F] gió thổi qua mát [G] lạnh Con yêu hạt [Em] mưa tí ta tí [Am] tách Con yêu đoạn [F] đường mỗi khi đến [G] trường Con yêu nụ [Em] cười của con trước [Am] gương. ĐK: [F] Con yêu đôi tay [G] cha ấm áp [Em] Yêu sao ánh [Am] mắt của mẹ [F] Yêu những phút giây [G] bên bạn bè Và vẫn yêu [Em] mãi lời dạy thầy [Am] cô Yêu xem thật [G] nhiều quyển sách [Em] Yêu học thật [Am] nhiều bài hát [F] Yêu những bữa [G] cơm gia đình Và vẫn yêu [F] mãi một [G] ngày bình [C] yên Hợp âm Những điều con yêu Nguồn: KingChords

Iris Chords

Capo 7 to match the record. ATTENTION: Keep your ring finger and your pinky on the B and e strings through the whole song. Tuning:  E A D G B E Capo: 7th fret [Verse 1]          [G]        [Asus]      [Cadd9] And I'd give up forever to touch you          [G]            [Asus]       [Cadd9] Cause I know that you feel me somehow            [G]        [Asus]         [Cadd9] You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be       [Em]            [D]             [Cadd9] And I don't want to go home right now [Verse 2]     [G]         [Asus]          [Cadd9] And all I can taste is this moment     [G]      ...